SERVPRO of Beckley Gets Your Business to Dry Land.
When water damage strikes, it can leave entire offices without a place to work. Our teams at SERVPRO of Beckley® are ready to help get your workplace back in working order. We are Here To Help.
SERVPRO of Beckley: 304-253-6633
Emergency services at SERVPRO of Beckley are always available, and water damage is always an emergency.
Call us as soon as you know or suspect there is water damage.
Water damage may be obvious as from a rainstorm or a burst pipe, but you may have noticed a damp area on a wall or floor, or the musty smell of mold (which means there must be excess water to support the microbial growth).
At its worst, water damage can make the entire building uninhabitable, and perhaps dangerous. Water damage may include:
- Cracked foundation
- Weakened load-bearing walls or beams
- Swollen doors, window frames
- With time, a hospitable environment for microbial growth
- Stained furniture, paint, window treatments, other
- Soggy ceilings, drywall, upholstery, flooring, textiles
- Holes in ceiling, walls, roof
- Damaged keepsakes, awards
- Damaged equipment
- Malfunctioning (perhaps temporarily) computers or other equipment
- Lingering odors (spread through air vents, HVAC)
- Loss of power
- Damaged electronics
- Illegible documents, photographs
SERVPRO of Beckley helps remediate all these problems.
In the best cases, the water starts out clean. Contact with people and belongings, however, means water will not stay clean, and after 24 to 48 hours, microbial growth (including mold) starts developing.
Regardless, even the cleanest water may cause significant damage.
The earliest damage starts within minutes, then piles on as time elapses and as the water spreads.
While there’s no reason to expect anyone will delay five or six million years for something like the Grand Canyon to form, it is important to remember – given enough time -- water will erode stone or even metal.
Since You Won’t Delay for Millions of Years…
Our SERVPRO of Beckley teams will be able to help.
We arrive as soon as we can assemble the people and equipment best suited for the emergency.
We want to assess the damage, so we know how to do the job correctly. If all goes to plan, we will be able to prevent the worst damage.
Whatever we do, we document the steps for your records and for your insurance company.
We also provide restoration services to help bring your building and its belongings back to the preloss conditions “Like it never even happened.”
We have no idea what drives the people at the trivia desk to find the information they do, and this time they couldn’t even explain it themselves. Dear readers, we present, the hyrax:
- Small, furry herbivorous mammal
- Mostly live in Africa, one species in the Middle East
- Also called “dassie”
- Look like marmots and pikas but are related to elephants and manatees
- Between 12 and 28 inches long
- Between 4 and 11 pounds
SERVPRO of Beckley