What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of Beckley
SERVPRO of Beckley takes great pride in being a part of the Beckley community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the Beckley community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.
Tuesday April 9, 2019 at Historic Black Knight Country Club, 2400 S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV 25801
SERVPRO Industries, Inc.(# 124994-VA,# S11190-WV)
- 9:30 a.m. Registration begins
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - 2 INSURANCE Credit Hours - Course Title "Mitigation Awareness & Response Seminar" Course #208443-VA and #99765-WV (100% attendance is Required in order to receive CE Credit for this course)
- 12:10 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. - Lunch will be provided (If you will attend only one course you are still invited to join us for lunch!)
- 12:45 p.m. Registration begins
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - 3 INSURANCE Credit Hours - Course Title "Ethics" Course #208445-VA and #100685-WV (100% attendance is Required in order to receive CE Credit for this course)
For Reservations email SERVPRObeckley@frontier.com
Looking forward to seeing you there!