Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Beckley is an IICRC registered firm and a premier cleaning and restoration company that has been proudly serving the residents and business owners of Beckley and the surrounding communities and regions of Raleigh County since 1999.
You can count on our highly trained restoration technicians to respond quickly to your call 24-hours a day, and when we arrive, we will provide an assessment and immediately begin the mitigation process to help minimize further damage.
We are trusted leaders in the restoration industry, and Beckley and Raleigh County residents rely on us to restore fire, water, storm, and mold damage according to industry standards. We will help you with the insurance process and paperwork and will work to make the experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Whether you have a water damage emergency out in Oceana or Glen Daniel, or a mold infestation down in Mullens, SERVPRO of Beckley can mobilize a team to quickly and professionally restore the damage with minimal disruption to your home or business!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (304) 253-6633
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Beckley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.