Rely on SERVPRO of Beckley for the Cleanliness, Health, and Safety of Your Business.
SERVPRO® of Beckley knows that your company’s health is part of West Virginia’s health. Among our several customizable commercial cleaning plans, we offer the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program to greatly reduce the chance of spreading pathogens such as the virus that causes COVID-19. SERVPRO of Beckley is Independently and Locally Owned and Operated, but we’re trained by a national company that has its roots in cleaning up after biohazards and chemical waste. This background made the design of a pathogen-prevention cleaning program a natural fit for us. Our techniques, equipment, and proprietary cleaners and disinfectants earn the approval of the:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – food-safe solutions!
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
If you’ve already suffered from such an exposure; don’t despair. Our technicians are on-call 24/7/52 to respond to contagion and other emergencies. Call us at 304-253-6633; we are Faster to any size disaster so that you can re-open your doors as quickly as possible. You can also call for a free design of a tailored-to-you cleaning and disinfection plan.
SERVPRO of Beckley 304-253-6633
Our impressively well-trained technicians are ready to clean and disinfect your business, regardless of whether it is a(n):
- One--room office
- Office park
- Restaurant, catering, other food-service business
- Veterinary clinic
- School, university, child-care center
- Residence for elderly people
- Hospital, clinic, any other healthcare center
- Big box store
- Shopping center
- Small retail space
- Accustomed to heavy customer traffic
- Apartment or condominium complex
- Neighborhood development
- Military or other government complex
- Entire business district
If you don’t see your business listed above, call us -- SERVPRO of Beckley – to design a plan or respond to an emergency anyway as we are in business to keep your business free of contamination, pathogens, and debris.
- Certified by the nonprofit, internationally known Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which:
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Requires continuing education in industry trends, best practices, and knowledge of regulations at federal, state, and local levels
- Requires we use the most advanced equipment available
- Experienced at walking business owners through regulation compliance
- Locally Owned and Operated since 1999
- Part of the community
- Able to access national resources, so:
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Always Here to Help!®
- Paperwork wizards who will deal directly with your insurance company
Call us any time!
SERVPRO of Beckley