Mold in a Vacation home in the Mountains
This mold damage was caused by a roof that had been damaged in several places during a wind storm. A family intending to begin their annual hunting trip arrived at their camp to find mold throughout the structure.
Nobody had entered the house for several months. Since the water intrusion was not addressed right away, mold spores grew and multiplied. All flooring, walls, contents were disposed of as SERVPRO of Beckley performed the Mold mitigation and remediation.
The family was able to return to the camp to install new walls, flooring, and contents without the fear of any potential health concerns from molds.
You may be in the mountains, by the river, in the country or in the city, SERVPRO of Beckley is happy to help no matter where you property is located.