If Fire Damage Threatens Your Business, Call Beckley at Any Time
Fires blaze up without warning, often causing significant damage to your commercial property. Cleanup and restoration are challenging jobs that often require in-depth training and specialized equipment, and because delays make the disasters worse, you don’t have the time for on-the-job learning. Call Beckley at 304-253-6633; our services are available all day, every day, and we always arrive promptly to start rescuing your property and preventing additional damage. We have been restoring commercial property from all the facets of fire damage since 1999, and have earned accolades for our skills, updated training, state-of-the-art technology, and attention to detail.
- Locally Owned and Operated, no job is too small
- National resources, no job is too large
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally recognized Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Several advanced, specialized certifications
- Licensed general contractors: full range of specialty restoration, repairs, construction, and other building services
- Work directly with your insurance company
Fire Damage Can Shred Your Commercial Property: Call Beckley at 304-253-6633 for Help.
Even small well-contained fires can leave behind smoke and soot that cause substantial damage. Smoke and soot are shockingly corrosive, able to corrode just about everything they touch. Since the particles are lightweight, they travel on the air currents and through the air ducts, reaching parts of the building never touched by the flames. Since the particles are greasy, they can also rest on surfaces and cause additional damage.
While water may seem to be the opposite of fire, water damage is frequently a major contributor to the devastation. Automated sprinklers save lives and property, but the water damage is a threat on its own. Our Beckley team fights against all property-damaging consequences of commercial fires, including:
- Smoke, soot
- Grease stains
- Structural damage (either from the flames or the fire suppression)
- Water (fire suppression, burst pipes or hoses, rain)
- Mold and other types of microbial growth
- Industrial waste, spoiled food, trash, debris
- Lingering odors
If other kinds of damage are clobbering your business, just ask us about them at 304-253-6633 or reach us online.
We are skilled and experienced.
We are always nearby.
We are Here to Help® 24/7/52.