SERVPRO of Beckley is Always Prepared to Get Rid of Excess Water and Battle Water Damage.
A water leak is one of those troubles that cannot be ignored. It won’t magically stop by itself, and the damage just keeps worsening. If a water-leak emergency pops up during a holiday or a weekend, you can’t wait until a better time; you need help immediately. Fortunately, our SERVPRO® of Beckley teams are available all day, every day to get rid of excess water, remediate damage, clean and disinfect the area, and then help restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions.
SERVPRO of Beckley 304-253-6633
Water damage is common, but that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. It can cost between $3,000 and $8,000 to restore homes from water damage, with larger amounts of damage being far more expensive. The more damage, the higher the cost. The longer the water remains on the property, the more damage. That’s why our teams at SERVPRO of Beckley are (a) always available to respond to water-damage emergencies, and (b) Faster to any size disaster.
Our prompt arrivals:
- Help prevent further damage
- Limit or prevent secondary damage (such as mold – or any other kind of microbial growth – from the water)
- Can dramatically reduce the likelihood of costs spiraling out of control (depending on when we’re called) for you and your insurance company
- Decrease homeowner anxiety
Trusted Leaders in the Restoration of Property After Water Damage: SERVPRO of Beckley
Since 1999, we have been providing high-quality property restoration services to Beckley and surrounding areas.
Our owner/operator. Steven Kelly, opened SERVPRO of Beckley when he noticed that people in larger, more urban communities had fewer property losses after disasters (such as water damage) than did his neighbors in West Virginia.
We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in:
- Cleaning, disinfection, and decontamination
- Damage remediation
- Property restoration (structures, belongings, flooring, etc.)
Plus: we have several specialized IICRC certifications, and we are licensed general contractors (see the services that we provide or supervise on our website).
The IICRC is a nonprofit, standard-setting, internationally known organization that requires:
- Ongoing education so we maintain and upgrade our skills and knowledge:
- Best practices
- Industry trends
- Knowledge of federal, state, and international regulations
- Ownership and use of the most advanced equipment available
Call us. We are determined and able to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Beckley