Beckley Restoration Professionals Restore Homes after Storm Damage – and Peace of Mind
When, not if, severe storms roll through Wyoming, Raleigh, Fayette, Mercer, and McDowell Counties, most of us are prepared to wait out the heavy rains, severe winds, and possible flooding (nothing, one hopes, like the Flood of 2001). At Beckley, our supremely trained restoration professionals are prepared to do more than wait out the weather; we’re prepared to restore homes from the different kinds of storm damage that can make residents’ lives stressful. Our emergency response teams are available whenever storm damage can throttle your home: 24/7/52, so call us at 304-253-6633 as soon as you realize the damage is too much for you to handle without professional experience or specialized equipment.
- Locally Owned and Operated, providing high-quality restoration and cleaning services to Beckley and surrounding areas since 1999
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -- our industry’s nonprofit, standard-setting, certifying body
- Always nearby, always quick to arrive, always equipped to stay onsite until your home is safe, free from existing damage, clean, and comfortable
- Licensed general contractors: full range of building and other property restoration services to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Remediate property from hazards such as water, smoke/soot, mold (any microbial growth), fallen trees, heavy winds, hail…
Call Beckley for Prompt, Excellent, and Compassionate Property Restoration: 304-253-6633
Storms around here often leave behind water – sometimes enough to make everything damp, and sometimes enough to allow boats to travel down the street. Regardless, any excess water is enough to damage buildings and belongings, including carpets, hard floors, walls, ceilings, artwork, and treasured keepsakes among them.
Other kinds of damage come from lightning strikes or short circuits that lead to smoke or soot damage, ripped-off roofs, or biohazards.
Count on our teams to track down the damaging substances and remove them, dry/dehumidify the structure, take care of belongings, and remediate your property from the damage. We also eliminate odors to ensure there’s no trace of the damage remaining.
Call us at 304-253-6633 for any or all the following services:
- Inspect the property and provide a written assessment
- Work directly with your insurance company to keep costs down
- Apply roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and temporary fences to protect your property from the weather or other problems
- Supply portable power
- Locate, extract, and remediate the damage from:
- Sewage and other biohazards, household waste, debris
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Fire damage, such as smoke and soot
- Dry/dehumidify the structure(s)
- Take care of your belongings
- Clean and disinfect the property – even in hidden or hard-to-reach areas
- Control odors
- Remove fallen trees
- Dry documents
- Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services
- Restore furniture, art
- Specialized dry cleaning and other services
- General contracting
We make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”