Smoke is Invasive and Hard to Remove – But not for Our Beckley Professionals!
Smoke, soot, and water are the major hazards to your home after the flames are extinguished. All three are punishing to every material; all require advanced training and skills as well as specialized equipment to locate in full and extract. All three then require the same levels of expertise and resources for damage remediation. Our teams at Beckley have what your property needs to be restored from fire damage. We also supervise the full range of services to rebuild the structure and restore other property, such as furniture, documents, fabrics, artwork, and beyond. A residential fire is an emergency, and so is the resulting fire damage. Our emergency services, therefore, are available all day, every single day. Call us at 304-253-6633 for highly prepared team members who arrive Faster to any size disaster.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Has no automatic recertifications – we undergo rigorous exams to earn registration
- Locally Owned and Operated since 1999 – no damage is too small (partial-room disasters are as important as house-wide disasters)
- Able to access national resources – no job is too large (even in county-wide disasters, we can – and have – reach every homeowner who calls us)
- Part of the community
- Licensed general contractors
Call the Beckley Team at 304-253-6633
After a fire, the smoke keeps damaging your property, and because it travels on air currents and through the HVAC system and air ducts, it ends up in places that the flames never reached. Smoke is hazardous to your home’s structure and belongings and to your comfort. Smoke is:
- Alarmingly corrosive
- Distressingly odorous
Smoke is often difficult to find, and even more challenging to remove. Fortunately, our Beckley techs know where to look for smoke deposits, and we have thermal imaging cameras and other tools to assist our search.
We also have:
- Tests for the types of smoke, so that we use the right kinds of cleaners and brushes to remove it without harming the surfaces it is on
- Specialized cleaners and brushes – the wrong combination of cleaning materials (depending on the type of smoke and the surface) can push the smoke particles farther into the material
- Cleaning and disinfecting solutions that remove even the most stubborn, greasy, and corrosive smoke particles
- Equipment to eliminate odors if our cleaning methods miss some particles (smoke is such a powerful odor we are bothered by it in very low concentrations)
Call us at 304-253-6633 to start the restoration as soon as you can. We’re happy to start work as soon as it’s safe to enter the building. We will:
- Start removing hazards (smoke, soot, water, etc.) immediately
- Supply portable power if needed, as well as roof tarpaulins and other barricades
- Once we’ve removed any water, we start the dry-out/dehumidification process
- Take care of belongings, including packing and moving them to secure storage facilities
- Remediate damage from
- Smoke, soot
- Mold (any microbial growth)
- Other biohazards, debris, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your house and belongings
- Eliminate odors
We’re here for you any time.