Has an Equipment Malfunction Flooded Your Beckley-Area Business? Our Beckley Teams are Here to Help! ®
Equipment breakdowns, sprinkler systems run amok, and other causes of water damage are not common. On the bright side, our Beckley technicians have ample experience and brilliant skills in restoring commercial property from excess water and its consequences, such as:
- Shredded drywall, unsafe floors
- Soggy carpets, upholstery, and other fabrics
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Roof damage and other structural problems
- Blistered paint
- Cracked concrete, marble, grout, or other hard materials
- Lingering odors
- Illegible documents…
Water starts damaging your property immediately. There’s no off switch other than water removal and structural drying, two of the many skills at which our team members excel, so our emergency services are available all day, every day. Call us at 304-253-6633 as soon as you realize that the damage is too much to handle without professional restoration.
- Certified by the nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the gold standard of our industry
- Locally Owned and Operated since 1999
- Committed to staying on site until your business is safe, clean, and able to open
- Faster to any size disaster
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
Your business may have specialized equipment that relies on water for cooling or doing specialized jobs. Water damage is likely in non-industrial settings as well from:
- Water heaters, HVAC systems
- Toilets, sewage pipes
- Washing machines, dishwashers, coffee machines
- Refrigeration or freezer systems
- Sprinklers for fire suppression
Non-specialized plumbing is also responsible for water damage.
Whatever the source, call us at 304-253-6633 as soon as you can. We promise to arrive as quickly as is safely possible to whatever your business needs, including:
- Get rid of the water and contaminants, thereby preventing further damage
- Dry/dehumidify the structures
- Pack up and move belongings to a secure temporary storage facility
- Provide portable power
- Apply roof tarpaulins and other barricades
- Use specialized equipment to find hidden moisture, mold, or other microbial growth
- Repair the roof, ceilings, walls, flooring
- Restore furniture and other belongings to pre-water-damage conditions
- Clean and disinfect the property
- Eliminate the odors
- Bring in our rebuilding/restoration crews
Our Beckley team members want to make this tough time at least somewhat less traumatic, so we work directly with your insurance company.
We also document all our progress; you can check on what’s going on at any time as it is your building and your business.
Our mission is to make the water damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum disruption possible.