Our Beckley Pros are in Business to Restore Your Business Property from Water Damage
Unless you operate your business out of a river or a lake, wading through the property-shredding water is not a good way to manage the ins and outs of running your company. Excess water threatens the integrity of your buildings, the safety and comfort of your employees and customers, and the health of your enterprise. Fortunately, Beckley is always available to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 304-253-6633 no matter when you learn about the water damage. Our emergency services are on-call 24/7/52, and we arrive quickly no matter when you call. No damage is too small, and no damage is too large.
- Highly skilled techs with extensive and ongoing training in every facet of restoration from commercial water damage
- Extract water and contaminants, including mold/microbial growth
- Dry/dehumidify the structure(s)
- Take care of belongings
- Remediate the damage from water, mold, sewage…
- Clean and disinfect
- Eliminate persistent odors
- Licensed general contractors: provide/supervise the building and other restoration services to return your property to pre-damage functioning
- Best equipment available
- Locally Owned and Operated since 1999
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -registered
Beckley is Faster to Any Size Disaster – Just Call Us at 304-253-6633
Even the cleanest water is destructive; it can weaken every part of your building, shred walls and carpets, and turn equipment into useless chunks of rusted parts. We’ve helped clean up many kinds of commercial property from huge floods, burst pipes, and sewage leaks. We’re connected to the National Disaster Recovery Teams, so can handle even state-wide disasters. At the same time, we’re Here to Help® our neighbors, so no damage is too small for us to treat with urgency and professionalism.
Our IICRC registration is a mark of quality. It shows that we’re always up to date on the industry’s best practices, regulations at all levels, and the latest equipment. The IICRC is nonprofit; we earn our certifications through rigorous testing, not through merely paying a fee.
We opened Beckley in 1999 to provide excellent property restoration services to local commercial and residential properties after seeing how people in larger communities had fewer losses after disasters compared to people in our hometown and surrounding areas. We became certified in restoration, and many of our team members earned specialty certifications to further help our neighbors.
We also work directly with your insurance company to make the restoration process faster and easier for you.
Whatever the water damage, we’re here to make it “Like it never even happened.”