SERVPRO of Beckley Takes the Pressure from You When We Handle Post-Disaster Property Restoration.
When a disaster hits your house, you might wonder how anything can make the mess into your home again. SERVPRO® of Beckley has extensive experience in property restoration after floods, fires, storm damage, and other hazards. It’s our ongoing training, advanced equipment, and commitment to arriving Faster to any disaster that ease your worries and help us restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions.
SERVPRO of Beckley 304-253-6633
Whether a disaster whirls into your Beckley-area home, or you notice that the musty smell has been coming from mold instead of the children, you will need professional help that can arrive quickly. At SERVPRO of Beckley, we have been serving Wyoming and Raleigh Counties since 1999.
- Our 24-Hour Emergency Service is available every day because disasters don’t stop just because it’s the weekend or a holiday
- Faster to Any Size Disaster -- prompt arrivals are crucial to successful damage remediation, plus they minimize your anxiety
- Call 304-253-6633 at any time
- Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Company and technicians continue to earn and renew IICRC certifications
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
- Licensed General Contractors
SERVPRO of Beckley: Providing the Services Homeowners May Need
The owner/operator of SERVPRO of Beckley is Steven Kelly; he worked as an insurance adjuster, and he noticed that people who lived in larger areas were able to recover more of the homes (houses and belongings) after disasters than did people in his hometown. Steven realized that if he opened a cleaning and property-restoration company, then his neighbors would have better chances of recovery after disasters.
Steven and his team members went through intense training in:
- Cleaning and disinfection (even from biohazards such as sewage and pathogens)
- Microbial growth mitigation (mold, etc.)
- Damage remediation from water, smoke, fire, soot, and other hazards
- Odor control
- Restoration of property – structures & belongings
They continue their training to remain current on changing trends, the latest equipment, and federal, state, and local regulations.
Services include cleaning, remediation, and restoration from:
- Water damage (floods, leaks, burst pipes, sewage, humidity, contaminants, etc.)
- Fires (soot, smoke, debris from the outside, roof damage, …)
- Storms (fallen trees, heavy wind, hail, …)
- Mold and other microbial growth
- Crime (including graffiti and other vandalism)
- Pet messes
Once we finish the basics, we bring in our construction crews to rebuild your home and our restoration experts to provide additional care to belongings (see our website for details).
We are Here to Help.®