Storm Damage is Always a Surprise, but Expect High-Quality Restoration from Beckley All Day, Every Day
Even if it were possible to predict storm damage the way forecasters can predict storms, homeowners might not be able to prevent everything without moving their houses, foundations, and all. The next best thing is having our Beckley property restoration professionals nearby. Our emergency services are always available, 24/7/52. Call us at 304-253-6633 or reach out online as soon as you know about the storm damage. We arrive quickly to prevent additional damage and get your home restored to its pre-damage functions – minimizing your stress as well as the costs.
- Locally Owned and Operated since 1999
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Ensures we’re updated on the latest training and technology
- Skilled in the various facets of restoring property from any kind of storm damage
- Flooding, other water damage
- Hail, lightning strikes, heavy winds, missing roof tiles…
- Fallen trees
- Smoke, soot, and other fire damage
- Microbial growth (such as mold)
- Lingering odors
- Licensed general contractors: reconstruction/building and other kinds of property restoration (see a list of services)
- Excellent reviews, glowing testimonials
Beckley is Here to Help® You in the Fight Against Storm Damage: Call 304-253-6633
Storm damage would be merely unsightly and annoying if it were a pile of debris that you could sweep away. Unfortunately, it is hazardous because water, smoke/soot, and microbial growth are all substances that continue to gnaw away at structural beams, roofs, flooring, and treasured belongings.
There’s no hiding the mess under a tarpaulin or waiting for a chance to clean up the mess. Failure to remove the hazards means deeper damage to your home.
That’s why our Beckley team members are always available to scurry to your home and start the restoration services immediately. Restoration includes a wide range of services. When we arrive, we’ll start removing the hazards (such as water and smoke) right away to prevent additional destruction. We’ll provide a written assessment that is approval-based; we’ll do only the work that you agree upon. We’re small enough to be flexible; we work directly with your insurance company, so you’ll never get an unexpected bill. If the damage is confined to one part of one room – hooray! – no job is too small. We have access to national resources as well, so no job is too large.
Our services include any/all the following:
- Apply roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and temporary fences as needed
- Supply portable power
- Locate, extract, and remediate the damage from:
- Water and any contaminants (sewage, pet messes, outdoor debris, mud…)
- Mold/microbial growth
- Smoke and soot
- Hail, heavy winds
- Dry/dehumidify the structure(s)
- Take care of your belongings
- General contracting
- Supervise specialty restoration projects (such as for furniture, electronics, artwork…)
- Clean and disinfect the property
- Control odors
If you need something that you don’t see listed, just ask one of our Beckley team members at 304-253-6633 or check on our website.