Bob Evans Restaurant Fire in 2016
A fire in the kitchen at Bob Evans closed the doors of this restaurant in Fayetteville. WV in 2016. Thankfully no one was injured but the closure had an instant effect on employees and customers.
Bob Evans Managers knew they had to take prompt action to re-open as soon as possible to eliminate lost revenue and lost wages.
We assessed the facility finding there was smoke damage not only in and around the kitchen area but throughout the entire building. The ceiling, walls, windows, furniture, fixtures, appliances, dishes, and utensils should be thoroughly cleaned.
We presented our estimate to the Bob Evans managers. With the welfare and safety of their employees and diners in mind they immediately decided to leave the cleaning & sanitation to trained specialist in lieu of using a non-professional.
Knowing how important it was for this restaurant to open as soon as possible, we utilized almost all of our crew and in 12 days this establishment re-opened their doors.