Sewer Backup Situation in Shady Spring?
Our local team in Beckley has been restoring water damage in Shady Spring since 1991. We have the training and certifications to safely restore sewer backups and other forms of black water contamination.
Sources for black water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
Category 3: “Black Water”
- It may contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
Call Us Today!
Sewer systems can back up at any time in Shady Spring. When you have a water damage emergency in your home or commercial business, our local team in Beckley typically arrives onsite within four hours of your call for help. Call us today at 304-253-6633.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.