Water Damage Detection Equipment in Oceana?
SERVPRO® of Beckley invests heavily in state-of-the-art water detection, extraction, and drying equipment. The equipment we use saves our customers time and money as we can quickly identify the source of the water damage and extract and dry the damaged areas more efficiently.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from the ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When your Oceana home or business needs water restoration services, SERVPRO® of Beckley is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to serve you. Call us today at 304-253-6633.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.