Flood Damage in Shady Spring?
- Wear protective clothing, including rubber gloves and rubber boots, and be cautious when cleaning up
- Learn more about how to clean up after a flood, including the supplies you’ll need, how to sanitize food contact surfaces, and how to repair water damage
- Be careful when moving furnishings or debris because they may be waterlogged and heavier
- Throw out mattresses, carpeting, cosmetics, stuffed animals, baby toys, and other items that absorb water and cannot be cleaned or disinfected
- Throw out all food, beverages, and medicine exposed to floodwaters and mud. When in doubt, throw it out. This includes canned goods, plastic utensils, baby bottle nipples, and containers with food or liquid that has been sealed shut.
- Pump out flooded basements gradually (about one-third of the water per day) to avoid structural damage. If the water is pumped out completely in a short period of time, pressure from water-saturated soil on the outside could cause basement walls to collapse.
- Service damaged septic tanks, cesspools, pits, and leaching systems as soon as possible. Damaged sewage systems are health hazards.
Call Us Today!
When you require storm damage restoration services in Shady Spring, SERVPRO® of Beckley has a team of highly trained and certified restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day to respond to your call. Call us today at 304-253-6633.
SERVPRO of Beckley is Independently Owned and Operated.