Biohazard Cleanup in Glen Daniel?
Biohazard exposure can happen in Glen Daniel
Although we are better known for fire and water restoration, SERVPRO® of Beckley also provides biohazard cleanup and restoration services. Here are some tips from our website on what to do and not do before help arrives:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
- Floodwater can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Beckley has a team of highly trained restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day to respond to biohazard emergencies in Glen Daniel. Call us today at 304-253-6633. We’ll clean and restore your property, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Beckley is Independently Owned and Operated.